Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My New Gundam

Hell Yeah!! My Gf Gave me this A year Ago and since then Ive Been Thinking Of Making an Upgrade on it..


Cherudim Gundam


This is how it look like before I Repaint it.

And this is After







With AEUG Decal and Customized Sword.


Silver Lining.


(before I Paint it Black)
I forgot To mention That i Paint it Yellow Undercoat before Silver Lining.
Making a bit Rusty Effect.


I also made Long Range Radar Jammer that can be deploy into Scouting Jet For Long range and hidden terrain misson.


And a Sniper can Be shoulder Mounted weapon.
For now thats all i can post.
Still More to do With It..

To Be Continue........


2 comments:

Najwa H. said...

I gave it to you on our anniversary. (^_^)

Nyanko Nyan-Nyan said...

And I love it Very much.. (^o^)
same goes with Revoltech basara figure u gave me.. (^-^)